Written queries can be sent to our customer support - Contact Us
Bulk sales enquiries can be sent to - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to buy / gift an e-Gift Voucher from Presto?
- » Insert the name and email address of the person you want to send the gift voucher to
- » Click "Buy e-Gift Voucher" once you have entered the amount for the e-Gift Voucher you would like to buy
- » Then go through the regular checkout process
- » In the payments step, payments can be made via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking
On completion of the checkout process, an email will be sent to you confirming the purchase and the recipient will receive the e-Gift Voucher information, which they can then use to make purchases on prestogifts.com.
Method of payment by using an e-Gift Voucher:
- » Go to www.prestogifts.com and choose the goodies you want to buy.
- » Once you are ready to checkout, proceed and go through our regular process.
- » Select the "Pay by e-Gift Voucher" payment option in the payment step.
- » Enter your 16-digit Voucher Number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when asked.
You will be prompted to select an additional payment method, if the amount of your e-Gift Voucher doesn't cover your order total.
IMPORTANT: Funds will be deducted from your e-Gift Voucher at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will (re)issue funds as credit to your Voucher.
Expiry date for e-Gift Vouchers:
All e-Gift Vouchers will expire 1 year from their date of issue.
Number of limitations for usage of e-Gift Vouchers per order:
A maximum of 3 e-Gift Vouchers per order can be used.
Terms & Conditions applicable to e-Gift Vouchers:
- 1. The Presto e-Gift Voucher can only be redeemed on the prestogifts.com website.
- 2. Other e-Gift Vouchers cannot be purchased using an e-Gift Voucher.
- 3. One or more e-Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against an order.
- 4. Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking options available for balance payment if the order value exceeds the e-Gift Voucher amount.
- 5. The outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same e-Gift Voucher, if the order value is less than the amount of the e-Gift Voucher.
- 6. Date of expiry for the e-Gift Vouchers and unused portions of it is 1 year from the date of issue.
- 7. e-Gift Vouchers are transferable but cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
- 8. Prestogifts.com is not responsible if an e-Gift Voucher is stolen, lost or used without permission.
- 9. A maximum of 3 e-Gift Vouchers can be combined and used per order.